Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Voice: Cigars, Sex, and Men

I had the pleasure of interacting with a couple of men this past summer, both smoking cigars. I ended up licking one of them all over, worshiping his body. As I listen to this one, that scenario keeps coming back to me...

The idea of this hypno file is to make the listener lust after all men who smoke cigars. The imagery is great, as usual: He talks about kneeling at the feet of a "cigar daddy" and sucking him off as he puffs on his cigar. He gets into details, like feeling the cigar against your face as Daddy holds you and pulls you onto his cock; or running your hand through Daddy's chest hair. There's a trigger, that you get erect when you see a man light a cigar.

I'm getting there...

2 comments:

  1. how can i listen and act on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.warpmymind.com, search for files by major pixel

    ReplyDelete